Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[Novel Translation] Aku no Musume Ki no Kuroatyuuru

...not quite yet.

I fear as if I'm becoming "that person who is going to translate the Daughter of Evil novel".
It's not that I don't have a problem with it;
it's more like I feel that I'm not going to live up to everyone's expectations.
Also, although I have been asked, my primary concern is to discover certain character's roles
(what purpose does Elluka serve?)
and the relationship between Kyle, Michaela, and Allen
(Did Michaela love Kyle? Or was she actually in love with Allen?).

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Plz do!!! I know that everyone would thank you. Want to read so baaaaaddd T^T

    Juliana.sadako@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz!! i want to read that book!! it rlly is amazing story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, just want to know about Michaela's feeling to Kyle. Is she really love him? That question always in my head.

    Sorry for my bad English

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh these questions are easy to answer!!

    Well, Elluka is the Sorceress of Time and Court Sorceress. Also one of the Three Heroes. She's only there because of Rillianne being the Sin of Vanity, which Elluka is to collect. She also helps Allen out here and there, giving him medicine for Rillianne. Being mysterious.

    Michaela loved neither Kyle or Allen, but only loved Clarise/Clarith Netsuma. The "Daughter of White". This is shown in Wooden Girl ~ Millennium of Wiegenlied~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or we could just learn Japanese and read the original...

    ReplyDelete