Sunday, March 6, 2011

[Event] Defoko's Birthday

I recently participated in two videos and one song for Defoko's Birthday Event on Nico Nico Douga!


"Defoko's Day" was my personal contribution. The song tells of a day in the life of Utane Uta, and, while it remains rather mundane and repetitive, there's a little something special at the end. The simple video was also made by me. After I learn more Japanese, I would love to completely redo this song and make an actual video for it.


For "Zelda's Lullaby" I provided both the art and movie. Gwenhwyfar and I were conversing back and forth two days (and nights) before the videos needed to be uploaded on how the picture should look and what should go into the movie. It was a lot of fun, but, hopefully, procrastination like that will never happen again. xD

1 comment: