Friday, October 1, 2010

Present Projects

- Birthday series
I don't know how long I want to do these for (at least one year for certain), but, when a new Vocaloid is released or it's the anniversary of their release, I draw up a "birthday" pic.
Done so far: Gumi, Gakupo, Lily, Miku
Next: Iroha (10/22), Meiko (11/5)
(I completely and utterly deny Gachapoid's existence. I'm sorry, but no.)

- Character Designs
I am working on character designs for someone's drama that they want to do. However, now I fear that it might be dropped. We'll see what happens.

- Fanmade PVs
These are PVs I am working on or want to start working on. They are typically kept under wraps, although I have announced one. Work on it is on hiatus because I'm waaaaay to busy to focus on all parts, and I kinda want to restart it.

Announced: "Usotsuki no Parade" - supercell feat. Hatsune Miku
Unrevealed: A machigeriita-P song
Potential: A X-Plorez song (Pfft, this one is so easy. xD)

- Vocaloid Works
Sonika:
- Cover Song "Akujikimusume Conchita" - Editing Phonemes
- Cover Song 2 - Working on .vsq
- Original Song keyword "Afternoon" - Lyrics done, working on music
- Original Song keyword "Carpool" - Lyrics done, working on music
- Original Song keyword "Coffee" - Working on lyrics
- Original Song keywords "IN CHURCH YESTERDAY~" - Working on lyrics

I also want to have her do English covers of "RIP=RELEASE" and the first three songs in the Aku no Series, all lyrics which were done by diamondenn on livejournal.

Iroha Demo:
- Cover Song "Akujikimusume Conchita" - Done, making movie
- Cover Song 2? Debating

No comments:

Post a Comment