Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[Programs] Dare I buy CS5?

At my college, the various versions of
Adobe Creative Suite 5 are now on sale
for 80% off with proof of academic ID.
This takes the usual price of around $1699 and makes it $385.
It is very tempting.
However, when I went to the store,
they recommended that we held off
until Adobe Acrobat X was out.
Strangely enough, the CS that I wish to buy
(Production Premium, the violet one),
does not even come with Acrobat.
Huh...?

If I do invest in it,
I finally get Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.
I would also get some recording software,
which could probably come in handy.

I made a comment about it on Facebook.
Many of my friends are telling me to go at it as soon as possible.
xD
I guess it's time to make some room on my dear little Zakuro
(the name of my computer).

I am holding off for now
because I want to play with After Effects a little bit.
I downloaded a trial version and I've yet to start it,
so I still have my trial at full.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, I have updated "Fushigi Kokoro".
Rin was missing some shadows, but they are back now.

Also, hurr durr, I want to draw a Venomania crack picture...
And maybe something /not/ Vocaloid.
"Alice or Guilty", perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment